Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Balmy Weather























FINALLY spring has made it's way to us! We took advantage of the tropical 60 degree days and headed outside. Ethan and Mia were confused. There was no snow falling from the sky and the wind wasn't blowing the subzero air down their necks. We rolled around on the grass, looked for caterpillars, and played with cars. In fact they loved it so much outside we had major meltdowns when we had to go in for lunch & nap time. I guess I didn't realize how much cabin fever they had. With the warm weather here I know we will be outside as much as possible! I just praise God that the snow is gone!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

What great pictures! We are enjoying the nice weather as well!

Heidi said...

You are a great photographer but I guess it helps having such cute subjects! It is so funny because when it is 60 where we live we are bundled up and Emmi won't play outside because it is so cold. ;)

Jenelle said...

You post some of the cutest pictures ever! I love your little guy's hat. We enjoyed some nice weather this past weekend too (it's rainy and cold again now though--darn it). My boy loved it outside, but he was afraid of the grass! I hope he gets over that soon!

Our Family of 5 said...

Ok, you take some darn good pictures girl!! Love the fishing hat!! Just adorable!!