Friday, April 18, 2008

10 Years Ago Today......




















10 years ago my life really began

10 years ago I married my best friend

10 years ago I married a man who has enriched my life in ways I never imagined.

10 years ago I married a man who has encouraged me in all that I do.

10 years ago I married a man who has never tried to change who I am.

10 years ago I marred a man who I always have fun with.

10 years ago I married a man who has helped me better understand myself.

10 years ago I married a man who can always turn around a bad day.

10 years ago I married a man who shares my faith & values.

10 years ago I married a man who I would make a family with.

10 years ago I married a man who makes me feel special each and every day.

10 years ago my life began.

18 comments:

Rachel said...

What beautiful pictures...you can see the love in both of your faces.

Mama Bunny said...

Happy Anniversary you two love birds!!!

xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy anniversary! You guys, the pictures are so sweet! Wishing you many more happy years together.

Happy 10!

Ruthie

Greta Jo said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful looking bride and groom.

Anonymous said...

Your bestman looks very handsome in the first picture. He must be a great guy! Congrats!

Jenelle said...

Happy anniversary yesterday! Great post! I love the way it was worded. Beautiful pictures too.

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! You make a very beautiful couple! Love your wedding dress!

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your dress, you look beautiful!

Young Creations said...

Amy,
WOW, your wedding was dreamful!! You looked so beautiful. Your dress was more than wonderful.
Thanks for the wonderful comments!
And of course DELTA LOVE
Lauren

Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Our Family of 5 said...

Beautiful pictures! Happy Anniversary!

Christina said...

Happy Anniversay. Those are very beautiful pictures.

Robyn said...

Beautiful pics!! Happy Anniversary!!

Robyn

LouLou said...

AMY! How sweet..... You looked like a little princess.... You both were so tan...... You two are both so blessed to have each other!

Jill said...

what great pics! you look like you belong on the top of a cake. Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Awwww what's sooo sweet and you two are beautiful!!!! I love the picture of you guys leaving the wedding looking at each other. SO SO SWEET!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Dena said...

What a beautiful bride you were..and a gorgeous couple and family! The dress is perfect!

Mindy said...

Awwwww.....how wonderful! Isn't it amazing when it can STILL be so wonderful? I loved all the pictures!
Hugs