Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A Steamy Day at the Fair


Duck, Duck.....Goose!

Mama, could I take one of these home????

Hey, did you just hit me with your boat??

Hit me again, because I just figured out the steering!

Riding the zebra on the merry go round

Ethan's first ride at the fair

Ethan wanted to wear his hat down over his eyes all day. I told him to push his hat back, but he said no. I don't know how he could see what was happening.


Today I took Ethan to the Monroe county fair for some much needed Mommy & Me time. It Was HOT, HOT, HOT!!! We got there at 11:30 and left at 3:30. The first thing Ethan saw was the merry go round, so the animals weren't nearly as exciting. We spent the afternoon looking at pigs, gobbling at turkeys, and riding rides. Ethan's favorite ride by far was the bumper boats. He could hardly see over the steering wheel and somehow always had his boat going round in circles. Of course what would a day at the fair be without fair food??? We did enjoy an elephant ear and a lemonade shake up! By the time we were ready to leave we both were sweating and Ethan said he was steamy. We had such a good time, he now asks when he can ride a boat again.

Ethan and a turkey

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

Ethan needs some driving lessons for his boat

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

2 comments:

Katie said...

CUTE !! I can't believe hes not scared -- brave boy !!

Unknown said...

Looks like a great time! He is such a handsome little guy. I love the proofs also, how do you pick out of all of them?!

Take care,
Donna