Monday, August 13, 2007

Fun at the Beach....and Some Unexpected Sea Life


Daddy & Mia

Dolphin or Shark???

Mama, Ethan & Pa walking back from the pier

Ethan & Barbara manatee (Ethan is her #1 fan-o-tee:)

What is that you say??? Yes a GIANT leopard stingray!! Wouldn't you be afraid to go in the water now????

More big fish & sea life by the pier

Mia playing in the ocean

We are having a great time here at Cocoa Beach. Mia even likes the ocean! Ethan is slowly getting used to the sand and will wade in the ocean as long as he is holding onto some one's hands. Today we walked out onto the pier and saw some things that remind me why I am not too fond of swimming in the ocean.

3 comments:

Mama Bunny said...

So if there was ANY chance of you going in the ocean, I guess it is now gone after seeing the dolphin/shark and the sting ray? LOL!!!

The kiddies look SO sweet!!! I think beach life is the life for Mia. :)

Lori said...

I agree with you! I'd much rather have the pool! Enjoy your vacation!

LouLou said...

that was a dolphin! Sharks don't usually travel in pairs like that, and they were swimming like dolphins! I LOVE to be in the water when they're around, but I am alot more careful and observant than I used to be!
love you!