Friday, August 24, 2007

Costume Time







Yes we know that we are jumping the gun a little, but Halloween is only 2 months away. I was at the mall and found these costumes and couldn't resist. Since we came home with them, Ethan has lived in his and has had Mickey Mouse parades non stop (complete with cymbals). Mia is a little unsure of her's. She loves how soft it is and thinks it's a pillow. She snuggles up to it and buries her head in it. I don't think she likes the mittens or slippers..she pulls them off every time I put them on her. Winter's will soon be here so she better get used to the mittens! Steve really likes Mia's costume, but think Ethan looks a little girlish in his. I told him who cares...Ethan loves it. Steve just rolled his eyes:) (I think a black shirt under his costume will make him look more manly:)

3 comments:

Mama Bunny said...

Personally, I think that is the cutest Mickey Mouse I have ever seen. I'd love his autograph!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! How cute is that?!!! When I see Mia in her costume, I am reminded of the kid in his snowsuit in "A Christmas Story"! She looks like she can't budge...LOL!

LouLou said...

Now I AM sleep deprived, but I think Ethan is the most MACHO Mickey I have ever seen. Those little legs poking out are precious. Mia is just cracking me up! She DOES look like that kid from A Christmas Story..... Can we monogram her outfit???? Just a small one on the front????