Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Shrimp-A-Licious

Yes....didn't you know the new baby food flavor was fresh rock shrimp scampi???? Mia absolutely LOVED the shrimp. So much so that she would bat our hands away when we tried to give her baby food. We are going to call Gerber and make a suggestion. I never would have imagined that she would like it. So far there hasn't been anything she doesn't like! CRAZY!!!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

6 comments:

LouLou said...

What!?!?! No sweet tea with that shrimp???? SEE, Mia is SUPPOSED to live in the south where she can get fresh shrimp everyday if she wants!!!! I see she is still doing the blinking trick...I miss her (and mommy and daddy) so much!

love you!

Mama Bunny said...

LOL. I love her!!!

I'm SO glad you posted this. She is 14 months now, right? Gives me up that there will still be "baby" left in M when we bring her home... :)

Miss you bunches!!!!

Katie said...

I love her expressions --too cute!!

Faith, Family, Future said...

She is a doll and so funny. I can't believe she eats shrimp!!!

Looks like you guys are having a wonderful vacation. Enjoy...

Tammy

Unknown said...

Hi! I agree with the suggestion to the baby food compay, Ava loves them too! I throw my hands up to those jars, she wants real stuff! Glad vacation is going well! Those were dolphins, right?! I hope so as I recently swam just yards away from that same looking creature!

Kim (Bugaboo) said...

Hi Steve and Amy
I finally tracked you guys down through several other blog pages. It was fun to hang out with you guys in Antigua. Your chilren are both adorable. Here is my email address so we can keep in touch Ktellers@mchsi.com. Hope to hear from you soon.