Sunday, October 28, 2007

Scurvy Pirates


The new band of pirates that just set sail in search of Halloween treasure
Captain Daddy & First mate Ethan
Argh... Matey
Buccaneers in search for the Halloween booty
Captain Daddy with our pirate in training

If you don't give me some candy, I'll make you swab the poop deck!

Walk the plank if you don't have candy for me!
Shiver me timbers...I found the treasure

We're not looking for doubloons....just candy
Our little scallywag



So we now have plan B for Halloween. Steve had to dress up for work Saturday for "Kids Night Out". He said he didn't care what costume I bought, it just couldn't be "lame". Since Ethan likes pirates so much, I thought it couldn't be more fitting. On the way to the costume shop I walked past Old Navy and noticed that Halloween costumes were on sale. Since I found Steve a pirate costume, I thought I would look for one for me. That then led me to Old Navy to buy Ethan & Mia theirs. In one trip to the mall we became the pirates who don't do anything. Once I got home with the new costumes, Ethan couldn't wait to put it on. Since then we have had a hard time getting him out of it.
**notice we made Mia a girl pirate with her little clippies:)

4 comments:

Christina said...

Love the costumes and the family picture is great.

JoAnn said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Greta Jo said...

Love the pictures. I second Joann's comment.

Pineapple Princess said...

Those are the cutest kids in the cutest costumes!