Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pumpkin Farm in the Heat


This is my favorite pumpkin!

These pumpkins are as big as me!

Wow Momma...it's HOT!
...and the 5 little pumpkins rolled out of sight

Which pumpkin should I pick???
Mia relaxing in the heat
I think we're going to wilt!

Look at my new drum!



Ivy turned 4 this past weekend and held her party at our local pumpkin farm. I think it was hotter than our day at the zoo! Some of the pumpkins were even getting soft. Ethan loves the pumpkin farm and Mia was just fascinated by it too. Ethan really likes the story Five Little Pumpkins. At the end of the story the five little pumpkins roll out of sight. Ethan recreated this scene by rolling the smaller pumpkins all around the farm. Mia just like drumming on the tops of the big pumpkins. With the weather so hot we didn't stay long as every one was getting quite toasty. Hopefully it will cool off so we can go back and play in the straw without having it stick to our legs!

3 comments:

Mama Bunny said...

Those are some HUGE pumpkins!!!!

Katie said...

I hear ya on the heat !! It needs to cool off already !! You have some cute "pumpkins" !!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great!!!! Mia could have hid in those big pumpkins for a week before anyone would have found her. LOL Those things are huge!