Friday, January 9, 2009

Frosty Fun - First Storm of 2009


Miss Mia using her garden shovel to help Momma shovel the driveway

Look Momma I help you

One happy boy who was so excited that the snow was here!

Did I mention that he LOVES snow?

Mia tolerated the snow much better than I thought she would

It was snowing so fast that she had snow in her hood


Having fun outside
Trying Momma's mittens on

Yeah I can make a snowman now!
We gave up on his mittens and decided to try Momma's out
Licking the snow from his shovel

Today it started snowing around noon and hasn't stopped. I took Ethan & Mia outside to play while I shoveled the driveway. They had fun using their gardening shovels in the snow. Neither one really liked having their mittens on so eventually they came off. The weatherman said we should get 8 inches of snow but we'll see. Last time they said we were going to get 12 inches and got 3.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun, I am so jealous! They look adorable in their snow gear. What kind of camera do you have? I'm looking at getting a new nice camera and your pics are always amazing!

Jessica said...

Such cutie pies. Looks like we can do it all again today! :D

Christina said...

Cute. How much shoveling did Mia get done with her little shovel? LOL.

LouLou said...

I wanna come play in the snow..... This is the FIRST week we've had cool weather for months..... I am sick of HOT!

The kiddos are precious as always!

Greta Jo said...

Amy- Where are you? Do I need to come dig you out of the snow? lol