Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall is here!


Fall Beauty

Pumpkin time

Now which one should we pick?
Chillin out on a pumkpin
Catch me Mama
Burping baby
Baby & Mia in the wheelbarrel
Standing on the pumpkins

How many pumpkins tall are we?
Say cheese

Look at the straw

We stopped by a pumpkin stand after we picked Ethan up from school on Friday. Ethan & Mia had a blast looking at the pumpkins and running through the straw. The trees looked beautiful and the air was crisp & cool. Fall is here and we are loving it!!!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I wish fall would come to where we live! No fair. I love those pics, Mia looks darling in her sweater.

Jessica said...

Oh I love fall. These pictures pay a good tribute to this wonderful season. Great Job! They are adorable!

Greta Jo said...

Fall sure is beautiful however I miss summer time already. Your children are so stinkin cute!

Becca said...

Your children are so beautiful! I love Fall and pumpkin patches.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Our Family of 5 said...

Love all the pictures. Your blog looks fantastic! Have a great weekend!!

Mindy said...

Awww....what sweet pictures! I love fall! How cute our girls wore the same sweaters to the pumpkin patch. I think that may be my favorite sweater ever...it's too sweet:-)
Hugs!