Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Pictures Gone Bad!

































What can I say??? I think the pictures speak for themselves. Ethan was CHAMP and wanted to get his picture taken. Mia, was NOT having ANYTHING to do with it. I took them last Friday without Steve and learned my lesson...Daddy NEEDS to be there for pictures! I also learned that I am NOT going to have a picture taken of the two of them together until this summer...let's just say the whole experience was not a kodak moment! Oh well there is always next time!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I totally, totally feel your pain. We never, ever good pictures...EVER of our kids. Mikayla has yet to take a good "studio" pic that I am in love with...it is just not going to happen. We went again today...they are OK...just OK. It's so frustrating. But they are still beautiful:-) Love their outfits! Have a wonderful Easter...even in all the snow. We are supposed to get 2-4 inches tonight:-) I am TIRED of it all!

Mama Bunny said...

Where did you get her pretty fancy dress?

They didn't turn out bad, they are cute!

Jill said...

Oh, we have not tackled the "formal picture" yet. These just made me laugh and laugh! They are so CUTE!

I love the egg pictures. They are so colorful! Beautiful!

Enjoy Easter in the Snow... we are "dusted" too!