Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by Lou , Katie & Ashley

The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours~Post the rules on your blog~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my strange / weird facts:

1. I still take tap dance lessons and participate in the annual dance recital. (I always dreamed of being a rockette but am too short)

2. I hate drinking cold water...I would much rather have room temperature water

3. I go through a stick of deodorant every 2 weeks...I am paranoid that I am going to smell

4. I was in a sorority (Delta Delta Delta) and marching band in college.

5. I once wanted to be a tuna cowboy or a volcanologist

6. My favorite food is middle eastern food

7. The word MODERATION is not in my vocabulary

I now tag: Donna, Kelly, Stacy, Lori, Sarah, Mandie, and Sarah


****I also would love to tag some people who don't have blogs yet:) So here is your hint to get one going:)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

OK first of all...I am LOVING Ariel! That was my fav Disney Character growing up and that is just TOO cute and TOO funny! LOVE IT! Also wanted to say I loved yout "tagged" answers...I have loved reading everyone's lately and have leanred a lot about everyone!
Hugs

Lori said...

OK - I am going to do this now!
Thanks!