Monday, January 21, 2008

Ethan has a Girlfriend!











Yes it's official at the young age of 3 & 1/2 years old Ethan has his first girlfriend. Ariel (AKA The Little Mermaid ) is destined to be our future daughter in law. Ethan immediately took to her during our last visit with the Foss family. He would hide under the table to play with her so no one would see him. He just loved looking at her and making her swim in the air. We do agree with him that Ariel is beautiful. Maybe their wedding can be at Disney World:)













Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
















Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



7 comments:

Christina said...

I have to say I think thats cute. It reminds me of when my little brother was little and he had to have a cabbage patch doll. He finally gave that doll up when I had my first daughter...LOL.

LouLou said...

Mommy, Could you PLEASE just leave a man and his mermaid alone??? GEESH!
Ethan

Katie said...

Wow -- they grow up to fast these days !!! Ethans dimple is the best !!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I was so upset to read the title of this. We have him Betrothed to Noel!!!!

LouLou said...

Come out of blogger retirement. Go to my blog.... I tagged you ;)

Anonymous said...

Amy he is THE cutest thing EVER in these pictures/video!!!!!! How precious is that??? He's gonna love you for this someday, by the way! ;)

p.s. Karly thought it was SO cool that you are a dancer too and still dance! :) She wanted to see your blog when I read your comment to her. She says you must come next year and she will even get you free tickets (LOL...she has no idea how the internet works and that you aren't just across town lol).

Greta Jo said...

Ethan- Redhead girlfriends are the best! You have great taste. ;)