Saturday, September 8, 2007

Tulle Time


Mia waves her magic wand




Look... already in second position ready to do a grand plie!




Could a butt be any cuter???




I REALLY like this outfit Momma!!




Look at me.....I can ALMOST stand by myself!

When Amy started dance class this week Joette, another mom in her class, had a gift for Mia. How fitting that it would be a leotard with a big, fluffy tutu, complete with magic wand. When Amy brought it home Steve was excited. But not as excited as Amy. She just couldn't wait to take some pictures of Mia in it. When we put it on Mia she wasn't quite sure about it. At first she kept trying to pull on the tulle but then left it alone. It's still a little big, but so adorable. Now we just need to get her a pair of ballet shoes to complete the outfit!

3 comments:

Katie said...

CUTE !! She fits the role perfect !! :)

Mindy said...

OH MY GOSH does she ever look adorable in these pictures. I mean she is ALWAYS adorable but there is nothing cuter then a "princess in tulle!" I love it! So fitting and sweet:-)
Many Hugs

Mindy said...

Ok I just NOW remembered to answer your question about Mikayla and how tall she is. I can't believe I forgot that was SO bad of me! FORGIVE ME! SHe is now 28.5 inches. She is still on the short side and wears ALL 6-12 pants although some of them are tight in the waist because of her little belly:-) I am so sorry for not getting back to you right away....thank you for all your prayers and support lately!
Hugs