Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Photo Session Gone Bad....

Ethan is doing his impression of a flamingo or a peg leg pirate.
Not quite sure what Ethan's doing here

Where are the smiles???

Today we took Mia to get pictures in her baptism gown and her dress she wore to the embassy for her gotcha day. Well, the session didn't go as we had planned!!! Ethan & Mia we NOT seeing eye to eye. Mia really didn't want to smile. We had to laugh because the photographer asked if they could use our pictures for their publications. For what....a reminder NEVER to photograph a 1 & 3 year old together???? The photographer felt so bad, but we just had to laugh!!It will be AWHILE before we try pictures again!!
Hum...can I get that bow out of her hair???
I'll just pretend I'm going to kiss her
Ah, but Mia is quicker and gets Ethan first
Mama, what happened???

7 comments:

Katie said...

Awwwww.....The one of Ethan kissing Mia is so cute !!

Mindy said...

I love the kissing one and OH do they look so cute:-) I know it is so hard to get good pictures together. Alec is almost 5 and wants nothing to do with it. We have tried and tried and we finally got one good one at HER birthday shoot that he wasn't even supposed to BE in. LOL. Hopefully you will have better luck next time but trust me when i say I really know where you are coming from!
Hugs

Brandon and Mandie said...

They are so cute. You have 2 of the most precious children.

Lori said...

Sometimes the ones without the smiles are the best! They are adorable!

Robyn said...

They are adorable!! I love the one where Ethan is kissing Mia!! That is soooo sweet!!

Robyn & Gabriella

LouLou said...

No such thing as a bad photo shoot with those 2! I love those pics..... Are you going to Atlanta???

Natalie said...

Amy...I'm still loving the pics...they are darling. But I know, not quite what you had in mind!

Not sure if I ever thanked you for handing down the BabyHawk...I love it! So glad you introduced us all to it.