Sunday, March 25, 2007

Baby shirt sayings that just aren't right!

I was looking online for a shirt for Mia that was specific for adoption and came across several sayings. I found many that were cute for adoption. Some of my favorites are:
♦Don't tell my parents, but they don't look a thing like me

♦Sorry to have kept you waiting

♦Made in Guatemala ♦Waiting for Pink

♦I'm Guatamerican ♦I grew in my Mommy's heart, not under it

♦Some moms got to the hospital, mine went to Guatemala ♦Superman was adopted

♦Yes I'm bilingual, I cry in English and Spanish ♦Adoption is another word for love

♦I don't have my Mommy's eyes, but I have her heart ♦Worth the wait

Here are some other general sayings that I also found:

♦If you can read this, you are close enough to change my diaper ♦Daddy calls the Lions bad words

♦The "twos" aren't terrible...I'm having a blast ♦PhD in progress (pretty heavy diaper)

♦Captain Poopypants ♦Don't look at me, that smell is coming from Daddy

♦I have Mommy's looks and Daddy's gas

♦Does this diaper make my but look fat? ♦Hello, My name is: Poopy Stinkerpants ♦I don't smell anything

♦Come on...you're kidding right? These people are really my relatives! ♦It's not my diaper that stinks, it's the Lions

I hope that you get a smile from them!

No comments: