Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Night




















Posted by PicasaHappy Halloween! I know I haven't updated this blog in ages, but I am really going to try to update it more often! We had a wonderful night tonight trick or treating in the crisp fall air. The color of the leaves were BEAUTIFUL and the sun was painting the sky a rainbow of colors. Ethan and Mia went as Toy Story characters. Mia was Jessie and Ethan was the green army man. We made Ethan's costume ( yes I did spray pain his clothes..it took 14 cans of spray paint to get the plastic army green look). After layering many clothes and putting on their costumes, Ethan & Mia were ready for some trick or treating. Ethan made a map this year, complete with compass as to our route for the evening. He said he needed a map because he is a boy scout now and that's what they do. We are wondering if next year we will graduate to a GPS! We followed the map and went through the neighborhood making sure to hit all of the highlighted spots. Right now we are the in "quality control" mode. (AKA Mama and Dad pick out their favorite sweets:) In a few days I'll be over all this sugar, but right now I am in heaven!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I've had a hard time updating my blog too!

I love their costumes. Emmi was Jessie as well and Jake was Buzz. I love the army man, it's great!

Your fall leaves are gorgeous!