Friday, June 6, 2008

Pirate Party


Pirate Sammy


The birthday boy

Jumping on the jumper



Boarding his pirate ship


On the lookout for the treasure


Mia & Lane bouncing

More fun on the jumper

The boys having fun


The party girl


Miss Mia wouldn't let me get her picture from the front


Look at my new ride Momma

Once Mia opened this baby....it was at her side

Walking her baby

Opening presents

Lauren making a fashion statement

Mia's cake

Ethan's cake

Happy bithday to you

Happy 4th birthday Ethan

Happy 2nd Birthday Mia


The pirate party was a BIG hit! The kids loved the bouncer (although it did get hot in the afternoon so they all had to put socks on). It was up at 11:00am and didn't get taken down until 8:45pm. (Definitely worth the money!) Because we combined both of their birthdays we thought that Ethan and Mia had to have their own cakes. Mia's cake had Elmo, Dorothy & Mr. Noodle on it and Ethan's was a pirate ship complete with the Veggie Tale's pirates who don't do anything. Instead of normal birthday hats, we found pirate masks. Both of the kids received many wonderful gifts. Mia's favorites were the baby dolls, especially the one Ethan got her. Ethan loved his bike, pirate ship & leapster.! With all of Ethan & Mia's new toys it is time to go through everything and reorganize, besides on Mia's birthday (June 25) it is half way to Christmas...only 6 months left:) (Don't laugh but I just bought a Christmas present this week)

20 comments:

jajbs said...

Happy Birthday!!! I LOVE Mia's outfit and Ethan sure makes a cute pirate!!!


amanda

Milk Mama said...

Happy birthday to your children! Cute little outfit and great party!

Christina said...

Looks like it was a great party. Happy Birthday Ethan and Mia.

Robyn said...

What a fun party!! Happy 4th Birthday Ethan!! Happy 2nd Birthday Mia!!

Robyn

Our Family of 5 said...

Happy Birthday Ethan & Mia! Looks like a great day! Now spill the beans on that adorable pillow case outfit?? Have a great weekend!

Rebekah said...

Happy Birthday Mia and Ethan! I love all your party photos, especially Ethan's Cake ... what a great idea! It looks like your little birthday girl loved her baby doll ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Heidi said...

What fun birthdays! I love both of their cakes and the pirate theme looks like so much fun! Mia's outfit is really cute!

Rena said...

What adorable pics!!

Rena

Kathy said...

So cute! I love Mia's dress! Happy Birthday to your adorable children!

Anonymous said...

Oh OH OH the Pirate party turned out SOOO cute!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANDSOME ETHAN! What a fantastic job you did!!! wanna come to TN and help me with our parties?? :) And Mommy Mia is SOOOO precious!!!! I so wish just one of my girls would be baby doll girls! lol Kemry likes cars and trucks and steps on her babies faces. Ahhhh

Jenelle said...

How fun! It looks like everyone had a blast! I love the outfit Mia had on!!! How darling. Colter has the same shirt Ethan was wearing. They can be pirate buddies.

Anonymous said...

I love their cakes!!!! Your children are dolls!!! I love pillowcase dresses!!!!!

Rachel said...

How fun! I LOVE the pink hat!!! HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

Greta Jo said...

Happy Birthday Ethan and Mia.
What a fun party.

I bought two Christmas presents today. (I thought I was crazy)

Marianne said...

Happy Happy birthday to your two adorable children. Double blessings, doesn't get better than that...

Have a great weekend!

Young Creations said...

Hello Amy,

Thanks for stopping by. I am thrilled looking at the picutes of your adorable children. They are so sweet. I love the birthday pictures.
I am feeling great. I am actually done with the 21 days of detox. But I have decided to stay on the program. I have added some protein, such as fish and chicken. I have now lost 21 pounds. I have about another 2o to go. I feel healthy and great. I have decided that food is not that important. I just have to sustain myself. The program is very intense. You really have to be dedicated. But I think if you read the program and just take some of it, you are better off than when you started.
I hope you have a great weekend.
Delta Love,
BTW, what school were you a tri-delt at? I went to The University of Southern California. USC.
Lauren

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

The party girl sure does look cute in her party outfit. Where did you get it?

Becca said...

Happy Birthday! Is that a pillowcase dress? LOVE IT!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ethan and Mia! Looks like the party was a hit! They are both adorable and I love thier cakes! And the party hats....what a hoot! LOVE em'!

Timberly

Dena said...

AHOY MATEYS! those are some mighty cute pirates and cute outfits!