Monday, May 19, 2008

A Day Out With Thomas


Outside the gates ready to see Thomas

Ethan is so excited. Of course is was cloudy and rainy on the day we went, but Sammy & Ethan were so excited!



Ethan & Pa on board Thomas


In awe of everything

All aboard & ready to ride

Mia & her babies. Yes this is how she carried them around all day.

Karen, Sammy & Lane excited for the ride!


Ethan & Sammy come face to face with Thomas

Hum......Maybe someday we can take over Sir Topham Hatt's job

Meeting Sir Topham Hat

Yeah

The new tats


Look more trains

Having a great time

Sammy found a new hat for Lane to wear

This face says it all....

Daddy & his girl

This picture taken before the 7 minute merry go round ride:)

Then the rain came

The rain didn't stop Thomas from doing his job!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

That looks like so much fun! Where was that at? I love the conductor hat and I think Mia with her babies is my favorite pic!

Laurie said...

Sooo cute! I love the babies in her jacket and Thomas the Train! OMG Bella would LOVE to see that! Right now, trains for her are on Disney's Choo Choo Soul and the zoo!

Greta Jo said...

I was starting to wonder about you...I am glad you are ok.
What fun! Mia is to stinkin' cute.

Young Creations said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I feel great already. Tomorrow is day 8. I have lost 8 pounds as well. I promise to keep it up.

The Thomas pictures are adorable. My nephews were so into Thomas. I knew all the names, Percy, etc. How cute.
Have a great week.
Lauren

Jill said...

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I would love everything but the never-ending merry go round.. I would vomit.

I love the singing in the rain pics... like post cards.. your kids are gorgeous!