Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ethan teaches Mia to swim


Mia & Mommy hanging out at the pool

Mia gets her feet wet for the first time

Ethan pulls Mia's Shrimp Boat

"You swim like this Mia," Ethan says



Mia blowing bubbles. We can't seem to get her to understand that you do that in the water☻

Grammy taking Mia out for a swim

I LOVE the water!!

Are you taking a picture of me???

Ethan, do you have enough toys in your hands???

Today we gave Daddy his Father's Day present a few days late. We sent him fishing. With Daddy gone, Ethan decided that he wanted to go to Grammy's house and swim. So we packed up the car and headed on over. When we got there the water aerobics class was still in session. Ethan hopped in the pool and joined all of the other "Grandmas" in their exercises. When it came time for Mia to get in the pool I was a little nervous because she doesn't like her bathes. We got on the first step and you would have thought that this little girl was a fish! She LOVED splashing in the water and riding in her shrimp boat. Ethan thought it was fun to pull her around the pool. Ethan called himself Mia's tugboat. The swim must have tired everyone out because right now my little fishes are sleeping so soundly. Hopefully we can make another splash later on!

5 comments:

Katie said...

How cute that Mia loves the pool . Both kiddos look adorable !!

LouLou said...

Oh, how I miss ya'll! Mia's swimsuit is so cute. Did you know they will monogram swim suits in Alabama??? Go figure!

Rebecca and Shannon said...

Gosh, your kids are SO CUTE!! I love the one with your son hoarding the toys.

Owen blows bubbles outside the pool as well, quite often!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Welcome home to your adorable baby girl. Your son is so cute! I cannot wait to go and get my baby. I keep vicariously living through all of you ahead of me--it's hopeful!

take care,
Donna

Jami said...

Love the pics!! Hey, do you have email...I'd love to email you!