Sunday, April 15, 2007

Getting Ready for Mia

This weekend we did the last minute purchases we need for Mia. We went to Babies R Us and got car seats, and of course clothes. We also made stops at Old Navy and the mall, all of course for clothes. This little girl has more clothes than I've ever seen before. We would like to give a shout out to Rob & Michele , and David & Suzanne for all of the clothes☻ Grammy & Pa watched Ethan when we went shopping so we could have a "date night". (I think it will be the last one for a LONG time!) We had dinner and went to see a movie. (Blades of Glory- yes I know, and I am ashamed to admit I payed almost $19 for 2 tickets, but we wanted to see a movie that would have us laughing for 1.5 hours, and yes it did just that!) We didn't get an update from our agency this week, but there was an adoption conference in Texas. I hope that next week they will have some news to tell us. But until then we have car seats to put into cars and tags that need to be taken off new clothes. That should keep us busy for a while!

2 comments:

LouLou said...

Keep getting ready for that girl....she will be home before you know it!

LouLou said...

Amy,
Thank you for the sweet note, the picture of precious Ethan, and my lucky bean. I sure needed that! Any news on Mia? Will you please send me your email address? I can't find it!